Thursday, September 14, 2017

My 100th Post!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!! This is my 100th post on this blog! Thank you to anyone out there who has been reading my posts. I hope you are enjoying them and get something from them. I know I haven't been as consistent with posting as I keep saying I'm going to be. But we all know that life gets busy!

I'm still getting adjusted to being a part-time working mom. I've only had 2 subbing jobs so far (one of them being a half day so it was super easy), but I've got more scheduled. And I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep my house organized and clean on the days that I'm not working and then I also need to start doing educational activities with my 3 year old. She's been watching a Leap Frog movie on Netflix a lot about the alphabet and she can now identify most of the letters! There are only like 4 or 5 letters that she doesn't recognize, so I think that's amazing!!!

What I'm currently working on is getting my house in tip top shape! I want it to be cleaner than it's ever been!! My hubby is away for work (yet again) and I want him to come home to the cleanest house ever!! He does so much for our family and I just feel like it's my way of saying thank you. Without all his hard work at his job we wouldn't have half of what we have now. So I am super thankful for him each and every day, even though I may not tell him enough. If you're reading this hubby, I love you and miss you, can't wait to see you!!!

What are some of your best tips on juggling working part-time and being a full-time mom? Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment