Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Oily Wednesday

Today's post is a little late but hey, better late than never, right? I decided to show you and tell you about what I got in my April Essential Rewards order. For those that don't know, when you are a wholesale member with Young Living, you get 24% off every order after your starter kit. There is also an awesome loyalty program called Essential Rewards. Each month you place an order for at least $50, which isn't hard to do at all, and then you earn points back on that purchase! The longer you are in the program, but higher the percentage you earn back. And you even get special gifts for being enrolled for so many months! It is honestly the best loyalty program I have seen. I'm using the oils on a daily basis and am always having to replace things I'm using. Plus I'm always wanting to try new things!

So here is my order for April.


Cedarwood- I diffuse this every night in my room. It helps promote restful sleep! I also made a detangler spray for Big E with Cedarwood, Lavender, and Rosemary that is awesome and smells great!

Stress Away- What mother doesn't need an oil called "Stress Away"? I have a roller bottle of this that I use on a daily basis and a spray so I can sprtiz myself before going out the door!

Thieves Laundry Soap- I'm never going back to other detergents filled with chemicals, this stuff is awesome! I also use a mixture of vinegar and oils in place of my fabric softener.

RC- This is a blend of 3 types of eucalyptus and goes out of stock often. You can only get one bottle per account per month so when it is in stock, I make sure I grab a bottle so that I don't run out when it goes out of stock! I now have 2 unopened bottles of this sitting on my shelf! It gets diffused in my room every night so we can't run out!

Orange- I love diffusing orange for an uplifting scent! I've also been putting a drop on my toothpaste and that is supposed to help whiten my teeth!

Tangerine Vitality- This was a free oil! When you place an order of 100 PV ($100) in April, you get this oil for free. This one is great to add to your water or you can even diffuse it!

So that's my April order! I'm already looking forward for my May order! Another great part of ER is that you can change your order each and every month! And the promos change every month so I look forward to seeing what they are the first of each month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment