Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Diapers, diapers, and more diapers!

My oldest turned 2 back in June and she still wants nothing to do with the potty! The week after she turned 2, with the help of my wonderful aunt, we tried to work with some potty training. We got her some of these:
This alt value should not be empty if you assign primary image
and put her on the potty every 20-30 minutes. Well, she wasn't able to tell us she was wet because we noticed little puddles around the house. And most of the time, it was my cousin that found them, poor thing! We only had 3 of the training pants at the time so I had to wash them quite a bit that day! The other day I was at a local kids consignment store and found a pack of waterproof pants to put over the training pants. I'm going to go to Walmart soon to get her more training pants and then using them and the waterproof pants over top, we are going to give this potty training another go! I'm really hoping she will start to realize when she wets herself and not like the feeling so then she will want to go on the potty. So once I get to Walmart and get her the training pants, she is going to be wearing them all day when we are home so hopefully we can say bye-bye to diapers!!!

Leave me a comment and let me know if there's an awesome potty training tip that worked for you! I'm hoping to get her out of diapers soon so then I only one in diapers! I started saving money on diapers by buying them in bulk from Diapers.com, but it is still expensive and will be so nice once she is potty trained!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment