Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas is near!!!

Happy December!! Only 21 days till Christmas!! It will be here before we know it. Christmas is always a busy time of year for us and this year is no different. Today my husbands work is having a Christmas party for the employee's kids and next week is the party for employees and spouses. The week after that we go to celebrate Christmas with my dad, step-mom, and step-mom's sister's family. Then comes Christmas Day which we will spend with my husband's family. Then in January we have 2 more Christmas get togethers, more of my husband's family and more of mine.

Since we have so many extended family members, I'm so glad that we don't have to try to see them all in one day. I remember one year that my husband and I were dating, we went 3 different places in one day for Christmas. And we ate a little bit at each one! Now that we have kids, we are definitely not going to go more than one place on Christmas Day.

Have you heard of Elf on a Shelf? If not, check it out here. Our elf, whom my daughter named Elf (so creative, I know!), came to us about a week ago. My daughter still doesn't know what to think of it, but I'm sure she'll be more into it  next year! Here is what our elf has been up to so far! I will try to remember to do one post a week to update you on the fun Elf has had!










Be sure to stay tuned to see what Elf does next! Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment