Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you are enjoying your day with the ones you love, I know I will be!! I decided to do a post today all about the things I am thankful for! So here they are!!!

I am thankful for my amazing husband!! We have been together for 7 and a half years and married for 3 and a half years. I can't imagine going through this crazy thing called life without him!!

I am thankful for my daughter and son! They drive me crazy at times but I wouldn't have it any other way!! I can't even remember what life was like before my kids!

I am thankful for my husband's job because it allows me to be a stay-at-home mom. Some days feel like they are never going to end while others don't seem long enough. But it is all worth it! I love being able to spend so much time with my kids! They're only little for a short amount of time!

I am thankful for my mom. Without her,  I wouldn't be here so of course I am thankful for her!

I am thankful for my dad and step-mom. They helped me out through high school and college and helped shape me into the person I am today. My step-mom and I had some head butts, especially in high school, but I'm glad she pushed me as hard as she did!

I am thankful for the rest of my family. There are so many to list them all individually but I am truly thankful for each and every one of them! My aunts and uncles, cousins, sister-in-law, grandparents...I have had a ton of memories with all of them that I will never forget!!

So what are some things you are thankful for? Leave me a comment and let me know!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment