Sunday, November 5, 2017

Big E and Little E


Recently I've been noticing a lot of differences between Big E and Little E. I've noticed differences about them before but it's really becoming a lot clearer now. For starters, Big E was born at 32 weeks (2 months early) and Little E was born at 39 weeks. So Little E did things like crawl, walk, and talk a lot sooner than Big E did.

The thing that is amazing me now is the fact that Little E is about a year and a half and he understand so much! I think he understands a lot more at this age than Big E did. I think part of that reason is because he was closer to full term than his sister was, but I also think the fact that he is around her all the time is a big part in how much he can do and understand. He can tell us when he wants more, when he is done, when he wants down, it's just amazing!!




And Big E still amazes me every day as well!! Some of the things she says I'm like, "Wow, where did she learn that?" They really are little sponges and understand more than you think!! And her memory...wow! It's crazy how much she can remember. We will go somewhere once and then not go there for a while and she can remember who we were there with before and what we did! Her memory is something I wish I could bottle up and have some for myself!!

So my question for you today, what is one thing that your son or daughter can do that amazes you? Leave me your comments and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment