Sunday, March 11, 2018

Another trip

It's the start of another week and yet another work trip for my hubby. His plane left this evening and he'll be home on Friday. So it's another week of just me and the kiddos. And I only work on Friday so far so it will be me and the kiddos from morning to night. It's gonna be a rough week but I know that we can make it through.

Now that my husband has been away on so many trips, I've kind of gotten used to it. It has definitely gotten a lot easier than it used to be. It gives me some time to myself. When he's home, all I want to do is spend time with him whether it's just sitting down in the basement while we're both on our computers or up in bed watching TV. So when he's away for work, it gives me a chance to kind of just have some me-time once the kiddos go to bed. I'm definitely not saying that I want him to travel for work more though. But I think it is definitely needed from time to time.

Another thing him being away motivates me to do is clean the house like crazy! I know he likes the house to be super clean and I do my best to keep it that way. So the day before he comes back from a trip I clean the house from top to bottom. Well, maybe not completely but I do my very best to make it as clean as I can! So since I work on Friday this week, I'll be cleaning like crazy on Thursday. Unless I work that day, then I'll have to push it to Wednesday. My hubby does so much for our family so it's the least I can do for him!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week ahead of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment