Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas is coming!!!

Believe it or not, Christmas is almost here!!! Big E is 3 and a half this year so she is a lot more into Christmas this year than she's ever been!! I've been trying my hardest to start some Christmas traditions this year that we can keep going year after year. So here is a list of the traditions we have going so far:

- Our Christmas tree went up the Saturday after Thanksgiving and we all helped decorate it! My step-mom has been getting a new ornament for the kiddos every year so I decided that we would do the same and also get one for me and my hubby. This year his was a little golf caddy and mine was a Coca-Cola can!



- The kiddos got matching Christmas PJ's and we went to our local library to listen to the Polar Express!! This has been such a popular event that this year they added a 2nd night and we almost didn't get to go because we were put on a waiting list!!!

 


- Last night we put together a gingerbread house!! Well, I should say we decorated one because it was already put together in the box. We still had fun with it!!!

 

- Last night, Elsa left Big E and Little E a stack of 12 books that are individually wrapped!! We are going to unwrap one each night until Christmas Eve and read it at bedtime!!!


With there being 12 days till Christmas, we still have plenty of time left for more Christmas traditions!! We already made some Christmas cookies but I want to make some more sometime next week!! And there are a few Christmas movies that I'd like to watch as a family!! What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions? Leave me some comments!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment