Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far! I substituted yesterday and Monday and now have today and tomorrow off, then I have another job on Friday. I'm really enjoying being back in the classroom. It is making me remember why I went into teaching in the first place. I just really enjoy seeing students learn and understand the concept you are teaching them. When they reach that "Ah-ha" moment and it finally "clicks", that's what is really great about the profession!

So getting to be back in the classroom, even if it is a different classroom each time I go into a school, it is great because I still feel like I'm helping students learn. I also feel like I'm learning because it is getting me back into the education field, which has changed so much since I've graduated. And it's only going to continue to change with all the new technology that we have and will come out in the future.

Now I am off to do some of the housework that I haven't been able to do the past 2 days! Good thing I have my cleaning schedule to help me stay on track!! Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment