Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Something new...

While at Five Below this past weekend (one of my favorite stores!) I found a book for $5 called "400 Writing Prompts". I decided to pick this up so I could use it for my blog. Whenever I hit a writer's block, I'll open the book up and find something to write about! This will hopefully help me to continue producing new content on a regular basis!

So, here is the first prompt I have decided to write about: If you knew it would be published, name someone (alive or dead) whose biography you would love to write. You would have full access to their life.

Hands down, I would definitely write a biography about Kelly Clarkson!!! Ever since I saw her win American Idol, I have had a huge girl crush on her!!! I didn't hear about American Idol until the season one finale for some reason, so I didn't get the chance to see her perform on live TV or vote for her. But I've been following her ever since and think she is great!!

She's so humble and down to earth. She'll never forget what got her to the place she is at today. There was a lot of controversy years ago when she came out with the song "Breakaway". People said she was trying to "breakaway" from her Idol ties. But she would never do that because she knows that without American Idol, her life would be completely different!

She also doesn't care what the media thinks about her weight. Her weight has definitely been a hot topic with the media but she just brushes it off. She may not be a size 0, but who cares! She's healthy and happy and that's all that matters. People who waste their time body shaming celebrities must not have anything better to do with their lives.

And along with being a successful singer, and now a children's author, Kelly is a great mother! She has 2 kids of her own with her husband Brandon Blackstock and 2 step-children. Both of her kids are right around the same ages as mine, so I think that's pretty awesome!!

Kelly's new CD "Meaning of Life" comes out October 27th and I am so excited for this! This is her first CD with Atlantic Records. She was previously signed with RCA Records, the record label that she was with ever since winning American Idol. So be prepared to hear a different side of Kelly with this CD. She says about this album This isn't a record I could have made at the age of 20. This is a record you make when you've lived." She has also said that she had more creative freedom with this one than she did when she was working with Idol's record label. So stay tuned to hear more great things from Kelly Clarkson! Here is one of her first singles from her new album, "Love So Soft."


No comments:

Post a Comment