Tuesday, October 3, 2017

What the world needs now...

is love, sweet love! That song couldn't be more true right now. It's crazy because it's events like the one that happened in Las Vegas recently that make us stop and think about how precious life really is. It makes us stop and think about how something like that could happen anywhere, at any time. We shouldn't have to live in a life of fear, but when something like this happens, it's hard not to have those thoughts.

Should we stop going to movie theaters because of the shooting that happened in one a few years ago? Should we stop going on airplanes because of 9/11? Should we stop going to concerts because of the most recent tragedy? I don't know about you, but I don't plan on living under a rock just because of the things that could happen. I'm not going to start living my life in fear, because then what is the point of living?

We all know that tragedy could hit at any moment and that tomorrow is never a promise. So that should be even more of a reason to get out there and cherish every moment!! During the past few months I've had a greater want and need to spend more time with my friends and family. Especially now that I live farther away from most of my family and don't see them that often, I cherish every single second that I do get to spend with them! Making memories with the ones you love is what life is all about!! So go hug your loved ones a little tighter today!! Have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment: