Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The search is still on...

So we still haven't found a babysitter for Big E and Little E while I substitute teach, but we are meeting someone tonight and I have a great feeling about this one!! We met with 4 so far so hopefully this will be lucky number 5?

Finding the perfect babysitter is hard! You have to be able to trust whoever it is that you are leaving your children with. Then you also have to find someone in the right price range. You also have to make sure you can find someone who is willing to be flexible with your work schedule. I was going to only substitute on Tuesday and Wednesday, because that's what worked best for the first person we met, but now I'm realizing that I'm going to need to be more flexible than that. So, before even meeting this person tonight, I found out from them that they would be flexible with which 2 days a week she watches them, so I am happy to say I picked up my very first substituting position! I actually got 2, one in October and one in December!

So, fingers crossed that this one is a match! This past year or so has been the year of "things happen for a reason" for me and I believe that things didn't work out with the other 4 people we met with because this 5th one is the one! Have a great rest of your Wednesday, halfway to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment