Monday, April 2, 2018

I love my Cricut!!!

For Valentine's Day my wonderful hubby got me a Cricut!!! You can call me a bit spoiled, it's ok! I only decided I wanted one a few days before Valentine's Day because I found out from my aunt that she got one for Christmas. I started thinking of all the things I could make with it and thought that I would enjoy using it a lot more than I did my sewing machine.

I finally did get rid of my sewing machine and all of the fabric I had to use with it. Now I am waiting until we have the spare room finished so I can move my Cricut up there and have more room to work.

Right now this is what I have to work with. It isn't the best setup but it's working for now. The thing that bugs me the most is that I have to move my box of vinyl every time I go to use it. And since my computer is to the right of my machine, I don't have much room to work on my cut out pieces once they are done cutting. I've already made a bunch of projects with it, mostly shirts!!



I even had a friend ask me to make her a shirt because she saw from my Facebook posts that I had gotten a Cricut and made some shirts. I've heard of a lot of people starting little businesses using their Cricut and have actually been considering it. I think I'll just start small though because I don't want to go crazy with it and then have it not work out. Just like with my oils, I will just post my projects here and there on my Facebook (and here of course) and then just see where things go from there.

If you have a Cricut, what are some of your favorite projects that you've done with it? Leave me some comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment