Sunday, February 11, 2018

Luau with the Princesses!

Yesterday our local YWCA, they had a Luau with the Disney Princesses!!


There was Prince Charming, Cinderella, Snow White, Anna, Elsa, Ariel, Mulan, Aurora, Meridia, Jasmine, and the guest of honor, Moana! I didn't tell Big E that we were going to this event until I got her up from her nap to leave. She was super excited when I told her we were going to see the Princesses and even more excited when we got there!






I asked what Princess dress she wanted to wear and of course she chose her new Moana one! She wears that dress almost all the time when she's at home!!!

They played Disney music (of course) and the Disney princesses were out on the dance floor dancing with the kids. Emma loved this!! She especially loved dancing with Elsa and Moana, which didn't surprise me at all. She wanted them all to herself!!!



I love this picture of her and Moana!!! This was during the "How Far I'll Go" sing along! She was holding Moana's hand during the entire song!!! The group holding the event had a photographer taking pictures and I know she got some during this moment, so I can't wait to see those!!

The event may have only lasted an hour, but I know I had a great time and I think she did, too!! I love getting to spend time with both of my kids together but this was one of the few times that it's just been Big E and I alone. I think it is definitely important when you have multiple children for each child to get some alone time every now and then with each child. I'll be looking for more opportunities like this in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment