Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Little People toys are amazing!

I love my local kids consignment store because I know that every time I go in there, I'll find some kind of Little People playset! The problem is, soon our house is going to get taken over by these toys!! There are just so many options when it comes to these toys and I feel like my kids have to have them all!! Their like Pokemon, "Gotta catch 'em all!" These toys are great for kids' imagination because they can play with them in so many different ways!! Don't believe me? Check out this article here.

On Sunday when we got back from our little overnight adventure, my hubby when outside to mow and I got the idea to do a little rearranging of the toys! Here is what it used to look like in our living room:


And here is what it looks like now:


I bet you are wondering where these toys used to be. Here is what the corner in the playroom looked like before:


And after:


With the toys in the living room now, there is a lot more room to spread out and play with them! Plus, that bin organizer usually has a lot of toys in it, so with that being in the playroom, it keeps a lot more toys out there and less in the living room!

A little after I moved the Little People toys, Little E had them all out on the floor and was having a blast!!



And then of course Big E wanted to get in on the action and have her picture taken!!


She even had to be like her brother and have one of the Little People in her mouth!!

So what are your favorite Little People sets? I think my favorite out of all the ones they have is the Little People Camping Fun. I got this for Big E at Target and didn't get all the little extras that go with it, but it's still a great set!!

Disclaimer: All above thoughts are my own and I did not receive any free products or money from Fisher Price to write this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment