Thursday, May 4, 2017

Oily Wednesday

Alright so I know it isn't Wednesday, but I still wanted to get an oily post written and published today! I'm just a day late, but better late than never, right?

Today I've decided to write about Panaway. This is a blend made up of wintergreen, clove, helichrysum, and peppermint. This is a hot oil so you want to make sure to dilute it before using on your skin. The way I like to dilute this oil is by putting 10-15 drops in a 10 mL roller ball bottle and filling the rest with fractionated coconut oil. Then I roll this on my abdomen during my monthly cycle and it helps with cramps. I also put it on my muscles after any kind of physical activity such as Zumba! Panaway is also a wonderful oil to mix with Epsom salts and add to a bath at the end of a long, hard day! When putting any oil in a bath, always be sure to add it to Epsom salts before adding it to the bath or else the oils will just float on the top.

This one is mostly used topically, but when you take 4 drops of Panaway and 4 drops of Stress Away and put them in a diffuser, it smells like a root beer float!!

Panaway is a pretty amazing oil and there are other things I can't say due to the FDA regulations. So I encourage you to do your own research on Panaway to see what else this oil can do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment