Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Oily Wednesday

Yesterday I got my Essential Rewards order in the mail! This is my monthly order that I can change each month and I get 20% back in points to use for oils and other products from Young Living! It's the greatest rewards program out there!! Every month after my order processes, I'm almost constantly changing my next months order! There's just so much I have to restock and new oils and products I want to try!

This past weekend we went to a local thrift shop and my hubby found a cube portrait studio for $10. He thought it looked cool and said I could use it to take pictures of my oils. When he said that, I wasn't thinking about using it for my Essential Rewards order each month, but that's exactly what I'm going to do! So here we go...check out my order and then I'll explain what I got.



I want to start cooking with some of the Vitality oils so I got 4 different spices to try out: Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, and Nutmeg. I also got the Orange Vitality for free for having a 100 PV order.


These 3 oils are diffused in me and my husband's room every single night. Sometimes I might swap out the Cedarwood and Lavender with Peace and Calming or Valor, but I always diffuse RC. It definitely helps keep the passageways open at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment