Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 is here!

Well, another year has come to an end and a new one has begun! And I am so excited for the year to come! I can honestly say that going into the new year, I've never felt the way I'm feeling now. 2017 was a great year but I know that 2018 is going to be even better! There have been so many great things that happened last year that are just going to make this year even better!!!

Today me and the kiddos spent the day with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins (my hubby was traveling for work). One of my family members said something about the new year not being anything to celebrate because it's just going to make you mad anyway. I completely disagree with this! It is all about mindset. If you think your day is going to be a bad day, then it will be. If you think it's going to be a bad year, then it will be. Seriously, life is what you make it so you need to stay positive and not think that everything is going to go wrong.

One thing that I've learned about myself in 2017 is that when it comes to friendships and relationships, sometimes I can rub people the wrong way. A huge example of this is in my Young Living business. I'll admit that when I first started the business side of Young Living, I was all about the kit sales, getting people to join, and making money. But with this business, what makes us stand apart from other MLM's out there is that the product sells itself. People are buying you, not the oils. You have to build relationships with people before you can even think about getting them to join. You can't just push oils on people who aren't ready. If I had understood this about a year ago when I started the business, I may be at a different point in my business right now. But there's no use thinking about what could have been because we can't change the past. All I can do now is look back at my mistakes and learn from them and make some changes.

This year I'm making it a goal of mine to take care of my relationships a little better. Kit sales will not be my top priority. I really want others to experience the oily lifestyle and kick toxins out of their life, but I can't force them to do that. I need to gain their trust and show them that I care about them and then everything will fall into place.

So let's cheers to 2018!! Here's to hoping that all of you have your best year ever!! I've started making a list of things I want to do, places to visit, so that I can make sure this year is one of the best years I've ever had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment