Thursday, January 25, 2018

We're so close!!!

*Spoiler: Don't read unless you have watched the episode of This Is Us from January 23rd.*

We are so close to finding out how Jack died on This Is Us!! Ever since the first season I, just like the rest of the This Is Us fans, have been sitting on the edge of our seats waiting to find out what exactly happened to Jack!! For most part of this season though, I've been pretty content without finding out anymore. I was just enjoying the storyline and didn't care that they weren't telling us any more.

But then they started giving us these little clues here and there like they did in the one episode when they forgot to get batteries for the smoke detector. And then in the preview for next week Kate said it was her fault. My theory is that the reason she was hesitant about getting the dog at first, is because maybe Jack went back into the house for her dog and that is why he died.

One thing I love about this show is how they allow you to put little pieces together and try to figure it out for yourself. I can't remember watching any other show that is like this. We know that Jack died but they haven't told us yet. And I kind of like it that way because it's like solving a mystery.

The one thing I'm not super excited about is that the next episode isn't on until Super Bowl Sunday and us not having cable means that we have to wait until the next day to watch it. Well, my hubby leaves for a work trip the day after the Super Bowl so that means we have to wait until that Friday to watch it!! So until then, I'll just have to do some more thinking about what I think is going to happen next. Tell me, what are your thoughts on This Is Us? I wanna know!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE "This is Us". Eric is into it just as much as i am too, which is really awesome. I think the same about the dog theory. I also think that the big 3 are going to start Jack's Big 3 construction.

    ReplyDelete