Monday, July 17, 2017

10 Week Organizing Challenge

I was browsing Pinterest the other night, one of my hobbies, and I came across this, A Ten Week Organizing Challenge for Your Whole House. I know I've written about things like this before where I said I was going to do something every week or month, but this one I'm actually sticking with!!! We just reorganized our living room (post to come soon) and I'm determined to organize every other part of my house!!! So this Pinterest find couldn't have come at a better time!!


So week number 1 is paperwork and command centers. I definitely need to organize this area because I feel like there is paperwork everywhere!!

There are 3 main areas I'm working on this week: the table, the hutch, and (not shown below) the filing cabinet in the master bedroom. At the link above, it shows how to organize paper clutter so I'm definitely reading that and getting some ideas for how to stay more organized with all of our paperwork! 



Today is just going to be a day of planning out what I'm going to do. I will start organizing tomorrow and then post my results when I'm finished!! Happy Monday everyone, have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment