Monday, July 24, 2017

Everything Everything

When I was unpacking the bag that I sent along with Big E and Little E when they stayed with my dad and step-mom, I found the book Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. My step-mom sent it along to let me borrow it. I had seen previews for the movie based on this book so I was excited to read it! I started it the next day and got about 1/4 of the way through with it!!

It is now a week after I started reading the book and I am proud to say that I am finished! I actually finished it on Friday, so it took me a total of 5 days to read it! If I didn't have kids, I probably could have gotten it finished in 2 days!

I definitely recommend reading this book! The main character, Maddy, has a rare sickness that causes her to have to stay in her house or else she could risk getting realy, really sick. One day, a new famiy moves next door and she eventually starts IMing a boy that moved in. I don't want to say anymore because I don't want to give away anything else. To find out what happens next, you'll have to get the book and read it for yourself!

I guess this movie was only released in certain theaters and I can't find one near me so I guess I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD, but I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment