Saturday, November 25, 2017

30 days!!!!

Can you believe that Christmas will be here in 30 days?? I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving spent with family and ate lots of yummy food!! We went to my aunt's house and spent it with my aunt, uncle, 2 cousins, and grandparents. Then yesterday on Black Friday I stayed in my PJ's until 2:30 in the afternoon and went out with my mom last night. I bought some necklaces from my friend who sells Paparazzi and a LuLaRoe dress to go with my Christmas leggings for my hubby's work Christmas party!! It's a Nicole dress so it was made for me!! I'll be sure to post a picture of me wearing it after we go to my hubby's Christmas party.

Today we went to Sam's Club, like we always seem to do on the weekend. Ever since our new Sam's Club has been open, I don't think a weekend has gone by without a visit there. We don't always go for a ton of things. Sometimes we go just for 1 or 2 things but then end up getting a few extras. Today we mostly went to get a Dyson cordless vacuum that was on sale. I have never been so excited to vacuum!! I'm serious, now that we have this thing, I'm going to vacuum every day! Before all we had was either a big corded vacuum and a small corded vacuum. But with this, you just hang it on the wall to charge when you are done using it and you don't have to worry about any cords!! This whole year I've been all about keeping our house cleaner, and now with us having about one month left of the year, I think we've finally got something that is going to help us do just that!!

So then after Sam's Club we went to Target and got a new tree, some ornaments, and a train for the tree. The train ended up being Little E's favorite purchase of the day! And Big E is obsessed with the new Branch ornament that she picked out!!







Oh, and our Elf on the Shelf has come back to visit us!! Last year Emma didn't name her, so this year she named her Elsa!!




That's all for now. I'll be sure to keep you updated with all of Elsa's adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment