Saturday, November 4, 2017

Message in a bottle

From the book "400 Writing Prompts" found at Five Below...While at the beach you decide to write a message in a bottle. What would it say? Who would you like to find it?"

I would want anyone to find it. It doesn't matter to me who finds it, as long as they read the message and pass it along. And this would be the message:


"I don't know you and you don't know me, but you are totally worth it! You can do anything you set your min to. Any goal you have, you can make it happen if yo work towards it! Don't take anything in this crazy life for granted! Life is way too short and you never know yours will end. I know we don't like to talk about that or even think about it, but it's true. Cherish the time you have on this earth. Spend it with people you love and care about. Take time to cherish the small things in life."

What would your message in a bottle say? Leave me your comments! Have a fabulous day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment