Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I'm going to sound like a broken record here...

I know...you've heard me say this many times before, everything happens for a reason! But I keep reading, hearing, or experiencing this for myself and I just can't stop talking about it. Just last night I was reading a magazine and I read this article that caught my attention. It was about a woman and her 3-year old daughter that were in a car accident. A woman that was in the car that the first woman hit got a scan done after the accident because she felt some whiplash from the accident. Well, during that scan they found that she had stage 3 lung cancer. If it wouldn't have been for that accident, she would have never gotten that scan done because she never smoked one single cigarette in the 40 years she's been alive.

This story reminds me of someone I know who was diagnosed with a form of leukemia while she was pregnant with her youngest daughter. The kind of leukemia she had causes you to bleed from the inside out, so she is very lucky that they caught it when they did. It is a curable kind of cancer and it may not have been found if she weren't pregnant. So I'd say her daughter is definitely her little miracle that saved her life!!

It's almost coming up on a year since I was in a minor car accident with the kiddos. The backseat wasn't touched at all so they didn't have a scratch on them. And I came out without any injuries as well. But that event was the first of the "everything happens for a reason" things that have been happening to me over the past year. I had never thought that way about things before this happened but I'm sure there have been a ton of things that I could use that saying for that have happened to me throughout my life. It just became a lot more noticeable this past year.

So what is one thing that has happened to you recently that you think definitely happened for a reason? Leave me a comment and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment