Friday, June 30, 2017

Goodbye June, Hello July!

TGIF!!! It's Friday but it's also the last day of June!! I can't believe it! Where did this month go?? I've seen some posts on Facebook and Instagram about people making Summer Bucket Lists and that is something I have yet to do! But this weekend, I'm going to throw one together. There's still plenty of summer left and I'm gonna do all sorts of fun things with my little ones!!

The start of a new month means that it's time to set some new goals with my Young Living business!! In the month of June I reached one of my goals that I've had since March!!! I ranked up to a new rank and now my new goal is to maintain that same rank for the next few months. In order to get to the next rank I need to double my sales from June and help my 2 business builders also grow their businesses! Doing that by October is my next long term goal. I think it's great to set both short-term and long-term goals. Having short-term goals allows us to achieve smaller things in a short amount of time. When we reach a short-term goal, it allows us to celebrate and pushes us even harder to reach those long-term goals. And I think we need long-term goals because it allows us to dream big and work towards something huge!

So whether or not you have your own business, what are your short-term and long-term goals? I wanna hear em so leave me a comment!! Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment