Monday, June 26, 2017

Things I'm loving right now...

Once a week I'm going to start doing a post about things I'm currently loving! I'll do this post every Monday! I love a TON of different things, but I'll write about a few things that I want to share with you and that I think you should be loving as well!!

The book "Talking As Fast As I Can" by Lauren Graham:

If you've ever seen Gilmore Girls or Parenthood (or anything else that Lauren Graham has stared in), you definitely need to read this book!! This has been on my "To Read" list for a while now and I've actually had it in ebook form from my library a few times, but it has always expired before I got the chance to start reading it!! This time, I got about 40% into the book and it expired yet again. I couldn't check it out again because there was a waiting list so I put myself on the waiting list to get a physical copy instead. I finally went and got the book on Friday and have been reading a little bit of it every day since then! I'm really enjoying it so far and think you should definitely add it to your "To Read" list!!

My new diffuser bracelet:


As I mentioned in a previous post, my mom and I went to make these at one of my friends' essential oil 101 classes. We ended up being the only 2 there, besides her mother-in-law, but we still had a great time and I finally own my first piece of diffuser jewelry! I put 2 drops of Stress Away on it and it smells wonderful!!

The Moana Soundtrack:


I also mentioned in a previous post that we watched Moana for the first time this past weekend. I had heard the songs before on a Disney music channel on the Google Play Music app, but never really paid attention to them or knew what they were about. And now, I completely understand!! Kinda obsessed with "How Far I'll Go" and "Your Welcome" right now, not gonna lie!!

Online grocery shopping: This is a definite must if you are a mom!! Stay-at-home mom, work-at-home mom, working mom...no matter what type of mom you are, we're all busy and we need online grocery shopping in our life!!! Last Friday I did an online order at my local Weis Markets and this week I plan on trying out Walmart's online grocery pick up! I was going to do it at Walmart on Friday, but there weren't any slots open to pick up until Saturday and I needed my groceries on Friday.

What are some things that you are loving right now? Leave me a comment and let me know! Have a great Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment