Monday, June 5, 2017

I'm back!

I really am bad at this. I keep saying and writing about how I want to write more posts and it happens for a little bit but then I stop writing again. But I really am going to try harder now. And I thought I would start off by writing a post all about me so my readers can get to know me a little better. 
So my name is Nicole. I graduated from college in December of 2012 with a degree in special education and elementary education. Then in May of 2013, I married the love of my life. We've been together for a little over 8 years now and couldn't be happier!! We now have an almost 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Before my oldest was born, I was a substitute teacher for about a year and a half. I plan on going back to doing that and looking for a full time teaching job once one or both of my kids start school. For now, I'm enjoying staying home with both of them full-time while also running my Young Living business. I've been using oils for a little over a year now and doing the business side of it for about 5 months. It's great because I love what the oils have done for me and my family and I want others to get the same benefits that I'm getting! Right now I'm only putting in a few hours a week and it doesn't really take away any time from my kids because I do my work activities while they are napping and teach online 101 classes at night once they are in bed. 

So starting this week, you'll be seeing more posts from me! I've definitely got a lot to write about so now I just need to type out those thoughts and get them out to you, my readers!! I hope everyone had a great Monday and a great rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment