Sunday, June 25, 2017

Weekend Recap- 6/25/17

It's been a while since I did a weekend recap post so I figured I'd start doing them again!! Saturday morning, my mom came over because she was going to be watching the kiddos while my hubby and I went to a brewfest in our town. Before that though, my mom and I went to our local Hobby Lobby where a friend of mine was teaching a class and making diffuser bracelets!

We left for the brewfest a little after lunch while the kiddos were napping. It was their first year for this event and was pretty cool!! Hopefully next year we can find a group of people to go with and it will be even more fun! We got a small glass that we took around to the different breweries and wineries and got to sample some stuff out. I'm not a huge beer drinker but there were a few that I liked, including a lemon and blueberry flavored beer! I'm definitely going to have to try and find that one sometime!

After that we went to the mall to sit in the massage chairs for 15 minutes. If we could afford one (or 2) of those chairs, we totally would!! They are so nice!!! A few years ago we got one of those things that you put on a chair that has some massage rollers for your back. But recently I've used it a few times and it really hurts my back! So we love going to the mall and sitting in the chairs there!

Then we went back home and relaxed a bit before making dinner. After dinner we had movie night and watched Moana for the very first time!! I had heard some of the songs before and now that I saw the movie, the songs make a whole lot more sense!! I'm obsessed with the song "How Far I'll Go" now.

It's been a while since we've went for a bike ride so my hubby decided we would do that today. We got one of those bicycle trailers about 2 years ago and only used it once with Big E. So we had to go to Walmart to get her a new helmet and then we're giving Little E her old helmet. We also got her knee pads and shoulder pads so she can try riding her own bike!!



After lunch and naptime, my hubby mowed the lawn and then we went for our bike ride!! And Big E also tried riding her bike some. She is big enough to sit on it but doesn't get the concept of peddling yet. She did a little better on her tricycle though.











Oh and starting now, I'm getting serious about getting back into the swing of blogging more often! Today I got 2 blog posts written and scheduled to get posted within the next 2 days!! So stay tuned for more!! Have a great night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment