Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The never ending task of...

Laundry...everyone has to do it if they want clean clothes, right? Well, with a family of 4 it seems like wash is never ending!! Before we had kids and moved to the house we are in now, I used to do wash on 3 set days, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This way, it didn't have a chance to pile up too much. I think it's time I start doing that again because lately I've noticed that I've only been doing the wash when the loads are overflowing. And when I do this, it takes me days to get one load of wash from the washer, to the dryer, and put away! It's common sense that if I do smaller loads, I can have them washed, dried, and put away in the same day, right?

So starting this week, my wash days are going to be Monday and Thursday. I'll see how this goes and if I need to, I'll add an extra day in there. I'll just pick the laundry basket that has the most clothes in it and throw it in the wash!!

What will make wash a little easier is when the kiddos are old enough to start helping me with it!! Once I get the wash out of the dryer, I'll then be able to throw it on their beds and have them fold it and put it away!! But let's not get ahead of ourselves here...they are only 3 and 1 right now and time is going way too fast!!! Soon my little babies won't be babies anymore and will be more independent, but I'm gonna enjoy them being little for now!!

What are some tips and tricks you have to make doing laundry go a lot smoother? Leave me some comments!! Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment