Friday, August 18, 2017

It's Friday once again

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Our week was pretty uneventful. We didn't have too much planned. Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for all week! We are going to my husband's aunt's house and are spending the day and night with them! They live about an hour away and we don't get to see them that often so it will be nice to catch up with them. They also have a pool so I'm hoping the weather is nice!! Both Big E and Little E love the water!!

I think in a few months, Big E won't need me to have both hands on her constantly while in the pool, so I should be able to take both kiddos swimming at the Y. We don't go swimming there as often as I said we would when we got the membership. So right now, I'm planning a day next week where we go one morning. It is nice having the child watch not only so I can go to Zumba while my hubby golfs once a week, but so that I can put Little E there while I take Big E swimming. I also would like to go as a family of 4 every now and then so we can all enjoy some swimming time together!

Here are some pictures from our week. I'm off to do some wash and get packed for our mini vacation!!












No comments:

Post a Comment