Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mr. Independent

Recently I've been noticing how independent Little E is becoming. No longer is he a tiny little baby that needs me almost 24/7. Now he's walking and running all over the place! It makes some things easier, like going to the park. Although we haven't done that in a while, I expect the next time we go to be a lot easier than it has been in the past. One thing that is different is that I no longer need a stroller or carrier for Little E. Now that he is walking, I can just let him run around the playground.

It also makes things at home a little easier. Now that Big E and Little E are playing together, I can go upstairs to put wash away and they are okay downstairs for a little bit. This is actually the only way I can get the wash put away. I'm doing a lot better at getting wash from the washer, to the dryer, and put away all in the same day!

It is just so crazy that I have a 3 year old and 1 year old!! They definitely keep me busy!! But I am so glad to be done with the newborn stage. Don't get me wrong, I loved the newborn stage and all the snuggles that came with it!! But I'm so glad to be getting more sleep at night and not being as attached to Little E as I was when he was still breastfeeding. But now he's gonna make us go broke with all the eating of regular food he's doing, haha!! Every time we go to McDonald's, we have to order the kiddos a Mighty Kids Meal that comes with 6 chicken nuggets instead of 4. Just wait until Little E is big enough to eat his own kids meal...I feel like that day will be here very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment