Thursday, August 24, 2017

Moana Fever!!

Moana is officially the new Frozen in our house, are we the only one out there? Both of my kids, but mostly Big E, are obsessed with this movie!!


She asks to watch Moana almost daily! And she loves the songs so much that she asks to listen to them every time we get in the car!! But you know what, I don't mind one bit! I love the songs, especially "Where You Are" and "How Far I'll Go". The one day Big E was actually singing some of "How Far I'll Go" without the song playing!

Besides the songs, I love the story line in this movie. It isn't the typical "princess falls in love with prince" story like in a lot of other Disney movies. Moana isn't even a princess at all, she's the chief's daughter. She is independent and strong. We need more movies like this for our little girls (and boys) to watch so I'm so glad Disney came out with a movie like Moana.

If you haven't seen Moana yet, I highly recommend it!! If you have Netflix, you can watch it there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment