Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New play food for the kiddos!

I've been trying to find a really good set of play food for Big E and Little E and I think I may have finally found it! They've had a bunch of food that I've gotten from different places, but I ordered this set from Amazon on Sunday and we got it on Monday:








I was so excited about how quickly we got it! We weren't supposed to get it until yesterday or today. It has 37 pieces of breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods. I'm super excited for the kids to finally have a great set of play food so they can have some fun with their play kitchen!! The Amazon reviews for this set are great so already I would highly recommend this set of play food!

I'm also excited to be able to use these pieces to help teach Big E about colors and foods. This play food set is going to be a great addition to the playroom and will hopefully be played with for many years to come! The kiddos already seem to love it! As soon as they got up from their nap on Monday I showed them the food and we separated it into fruits and vegetables and Big E loved that. Already she remembers which food are fruits and which are vegetables.






Little E loves playing with the food as well!! I took a play spoon and pretended I was eating the oatmeal then I handed it to him and he did the same thing! They pick things up fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment