Saturday, August 19, 2017

Let's get ready for Fall!

Back to school time is happening now and fall is just around the corner so it's time to start thinking about how we can keep ourselves and our kids from getting sick! This should always be a priority but I'll admit that I've been slacking a bit this summer. There aren't usually that many things going around during summertime but that doesn't mean that our immune system takes a break, so why should we?

One thing like to do every morning is apply my kids' wellness roller on the bottoms of their feet. The best time to do this is right when they sit down for breakfast because then it gives the oils some time to absorb into their skin rather than wiping off right away if they were to start walking as soon as I apply them. The roller I apply is 5 drops of Thieves and the rest of the bottle filled with fractionated coconut oil. Thieves vitality is great for the immune system! I love to add a drop to my water. Some people don't like the taste of it because they say it is too spicy for them, but I don't mind it one bit. Thieves is a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary. 

Thieves is also great to diffuse! And because of the oils that make up this blend, it has a great fall scent to it! I need to start making a habit of making sure to diffuse this oil every single day so we can get the benefits of this amazing oil. One way to do this is to fill the diffuser before going to bed at night so then all I have to do the next morning is turn it on.

I also love using Thieves to clean! The Thieves Household cleaner is great!! One cap full of this to 16 ounces of water in a glass spray bottle, and you've got yourself an amazing all-purpose cleaner without all the chemicals that other cleaners have. I can use this around my kids and accidentally spray it on them (true story) and its 100% okay because there is nothing in it that is going to harm them.



Because the Thieves products that Young Living has are so popular, they've created a whole starter kit that gives you a bunch of products to get started with! This bundle is $160, a $41 savings, and gets you a wholesale membership with Young Living! What are you most looking forward to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment