Thursday, April 6, 2017

Lazy week

Ever have a lazy day? Well I'm having a lazy week!! Monday my sister-in-law was supposed to have a doctors appointment that is an hour away from where we live. I dropped her off and as I'm driving me and the kiddos to go meet up with her aunt, she calls me saying that her appointments weren't until the next day! Both her and I looked at the paper that had the dates and times on them and yet neither one of us realized that it said 1/3/17. We saw the 3rd on the paper and assumed the month was April. Oh well.

So then we were ready to go back the next afternoon but then my sister-in-law rescheduled the appointment because she wasn't feeling good. That turned out to be ok because my mom was then able to come over and hangout with me and the kiddos. She is working a job with different hours every week so we don't see her as much anymore.
Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day outside so we got outside and enjoyed the sunshine!!
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
Today on the other hand...it's icky and rainy outside! This morning we had some TV on and when the kiddos get up from their nap any minute now, I think Big E and I are gonna do some coloring!
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
I haven't gotten to start that 30 day spring cleaning challenge yet (even though I have no excuses) and I haven't done a single thing from Pinterest this week (again, no excuses). I haven't even done any activities with Big E this week because I didn't plan any new ones this past weekend. But I'm definitely going to scour my Pinterest boards this weekend and come up with 5 days worth of brand new activities! She loves doing them so I can't let her down!! Have a great Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment