Sunday, April 16, 2017

Weekend Recap- 4/16/17

I'm getting so bad at this blogging thing! I need to set aside 30 minutes, maybe even just 15 minutes every day where I work on blog posts! That way I can be sure to post more regularly than I have been. 

Saturday from 9am-2pm I had a vender show with Young Living. The day started out by being very cold and windy but it did warm up as it got closer to noon. Due to it being cloudy out however, I didn't think I needed to put any sunscreen on. I took my hubby's car and found a sweatshirt in it so I wore that. So other than my legs from the knees down, the only other part of my body exposed to the sun was my face. Well, I got sunburn on my face and a little bit on my chest. This is the 2nd time that happened to me (the first being 2 weeks before my engagement pictures, or maybe it was a week, can't remember) and you would think that I would have learned my lesson the first time, but nope! Oh well, I'm just so glad I've got my lavender essential oil! I added 15 drops to a spray bottle filled with water and have been spraying my face with it! I don't think it's helping the redness at all but it sure feels good!!



Today we went to my husband's aunt's house for Easter and had a great meal there! She had an egg hunt for the kiddos and they had fun playing with their 2nd cousins. We just got home a little bit ago and put the kiddos to bed. Now I'm gonna grab something to eat since we had an early dinner and then relax for the rest of the evening! We've got a busy week coming up so I'm gonna need all the sleep I can get! I hope everyone had a great Easter!!





No comments:

Post a Comment