Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Spring Cleaning

A few weeks ago I found this from the Mother's Niche blog. I know that it is April 4th and we're already 4 days into it, but I'm gonna give it a go and start this!


I've already missed cleaning the fridge, stove & oven, and kitchen cupboards & drawers. And then today's task is cleaning the master bathroom. But I am determined to make it through this list! I may even try and finish it early. There are a few on here that won't take that long at all so I may double up (or triple up) some days so I can finish this sooner! The sooner my house is super clean, the better!! With my weekly cleaning schedule that I printed out from The Confident Mom, I definitely think I'm doing a better job keeping my house clean than I did in the past. It is a bit difficult at times with 2 little ones running (and crawling) around, but somehow I manage to get it done! And some days my house is a complete mess and I don't get any cleaning done, but I'm alright with that! The kiddos are only little for so long, so the cleaning can wait!!! As long as the kids are happy and fed, that's all that matters! I hope everyone is having a great week so far, catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment