Sunday, April 23, 2017

Weekend Recap- 4/23/17

We had a pretty low key weekend this weekend. No plans at all and it was pretty nice! I feel like recently we have been busy, busy, busy, every single weekend!! So it's really nice when we have a weekend like this when we don't have anything to do or anywhere to go.

Saturday it was raining outside and a bit chilly so we didn't get to spend anytime outside. We did go to get our tire fixed on one of our cars. A few weeks ago my husband noticed the air pressure was low and then he found a small tack in it. Since then we were able to get by with just refilling it with air here and there. So we finally went to get it fixed and all it took was a simple $20 fix. Then we stopped at Five Below before going home. We didn't know what to do for dinner, so my hubby ended up getting a rotisserie chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and corn. It was like a mini Thanksgiving feast, except we had chicken instead of turkey.

 Oh, so before dinner, while the kiddos were napping, I started going through Big E's clothes that I'm going to be selling at our yard sale this coming weekend. I saved a few of her premie outfits because I couldn't part with all of them, but I did find a few in a box that I'm going to sell. She'll be 3 very soon and it's still hard to believe that she was ever this small!! Then today I was looking through a box of clothes that my husband's grandmother gave us that she got from someone and most of the clothes were bigger than the size she is in now. Looking at the bigger clothes it's hard to believe that she will someday fit those and be that big! Kids definitely grow up way too fast!! My oldest cousin just turned 18 yesterday, so crazy!!

Today was a bit more lazy than Saturday. Well for me at least. The grass was still too wet in the morning for my hubby to mow, but it was fine by this afternoon. So then around 4:00 we went outside with the kiddos and they had a blast!






Then my hubby made burgers and hot dogs for dinner and we enjoyed a lovely meal outside! After putting the kids to bed we went out in the garage to get things ready for the yard sale! And now we're playing some video games before heading to bed! Tomorrow is Monday and starts a whole new week! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment