Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A year of cupcakes!

Not sure if you ever heard of the app Texture, but if not, and you read a ton of magazines, you have to check it out! For just $9.99 a month you have unlimited access to a ton of monthly and weekly magazines!! When I first signed up I was paying $14.99 a month for the premium membership (standard was $9.99) and the only difference was that the premium membership got you access to the weekly magazines. Just recently I found out that you can get a free trial for 14 days, then after that you can get 3 months for $9.99. And that includes the weekly magazines, at no extra cost! So I emailed customer service and I was able to get this new pricing! They said after the 3 months it would be $9.99 per month, but their website doesn't say anything about that pricing, so I'm not 100% sure on that. But still, $9.99 a month for unlimited access to hundreds of magazines is a great deal! I currently read 21 magazines! I may not always be up to date with them, but I eventually read every issue of all those magazines!



Anyway, the whole point of telling you that (besides telling you about a great app) was to tell you that in the Jan/Feb 2017 issue of The Food Network magazine, there was an article called A Year of Cupcakes. Yes I know, it's almost April, and I only got to read the Jan/Feb issue now. But hey, better late than never, right? I've decided that I'm going to make each months' cupcake and then post about it on here! I'm already 2 (almost 3) months behind but don't worry, I will make the cupcakes for January, February, and March! I'm sure my hubby won't complain about that! So be on the lookout for that post! I look forward to making the cupcakes and sharing how they turn out with my readers on here!






Disclaimer: All thoughts in this post are my own. I was not asked or compensated by Texture to write this post about their app or service.

No comments:

Post a Comment