Friday, March 3, 2017

Happy New Year!

Yes, I realize that it is now March 3rd but this is my first post of the new year so I just had to wish everyone a happy new year! I hope your year is going as great as mine is so far! I can't believe that 2 months have come and gone already! Time is just flying by like it always does.

So what have I been up to? Just staying busy with my 2 kids who are getting bigger and smarter everyday! My oldest will be 3 in June! 3!?!? Wow!! And my youngest just turned 9 months and is 3 months away from turning 1 year old! There's times that I want the day to go by faster because the kids are driving me nuts and I can't wait till my husband gets home from work. But then I look back and think "Wow! Time is going by so fast!"

I've also been using and sharing my essential oils more and more! Just the other day I did something that I should have done months ago. I went through my cabinet under the sink and got rid of all the chemicals that I haven't been using since I started using Thieves Household Cleaner. Check out this awesome before and after picture!


All I do with the Thieves Household Cleaner is take a capful and add it to a 16 oz spray bottle, then add water! I use that for everything, counters, kitchen table, toilets, shower...it has replaced so many cleaning products with chemicals that I used to use. But with 2 kiddos in the house, it makes me feel a lot better having a cleaner that isn't toxic.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will! My hubby was away for work since Monday and got home very early this morning. So we will be spending lots of extra time as a family this weekend!! I'll leave you with a quote I just found and love: The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Nicole! I see your balancing motherhood and housewife duties just fine. Good job! My year is so far so good.

    Cheers to a wonderful 2017 to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, and welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete