Sunday, March 26, 2017

Weekend Recap- 3/26/17

We had a pretty good weekend, so sad that it’s over. Friday night I was going to go out and do some karaoke with my mom but it was a rough afternoon so I decided to stay home. My sister-in-law’s friend (and now my friend) came over and we just hungout in the dining room just talking and drinking. We had a fun time and can’t wait to have another girls night with them soon!
Saturday afternoon we had some friends come over for a playdate. It was actually really nice out on Saturday so we got to enjoy some time outside!
Little E looking out at Dada who was cleaning up the yard a bit.

Big E playing in the sandbox and making a huge mess!


They both love going on wagon rides!!





Then today we went to McDonalds for breakfasts, which was pretty late because we didn’t wake up till 9:15! I can’t believe the kids let us sleep in that late! And I don’t wanna jinx it, but Little E woke up only once a night, two nights in a row now!!
After McDonalds we went to Walmart because my hubby wanted to get a haircut. So while he waited on that, I walked around the store with the kiddos. Big E told me 3 different times that she had to go potty, so 3 different times we went to the bathroom but she didn’t go any of those 3 times. But each time we went, we had to go to the handicapped stall and sit Little E in this seat attached to the wall. I’m pretty thankful it was there because it would have made it a lot more difficult if it wasn’t!

Then this afternoon I started planning out Big E’s learning activities for the week and I decided to go through my construction paper and sort it by color.

This will make it much easier when I go to create little activities for Big E, which is something I’m going to be doing more often now! I’ve got a bunch of activities for her for counting and colors, but now I need to work on alphabet activities!
Be on the lookout for my post on either Friday or Saturday about this weeks’ activities! I’m going to start making that a weekly post so you can see what Big E has been up to!
Well, that’s about it for our weekend. As I write this, Beauty and the Beast is on in the background so I’m going to go watch the rest of it with my hubby, Big E, and Little E before putting the kiddos to bed! Have a great rest of what’s left of your weekend!
Much love,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment