Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Starting today I'm going to write a post each week with what I'm thankful for. 

I am thankful for my husband. I don't know what I would do without him. I'm thankful that he is able to provide for me and my 2 kids so that I can stay home with them. I've said multiple times that I hope I die before he does because I don't know what I'm ever going to do without him. Of course we have plenty of time before that happens though, I just turned 27 this year so I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!!

I am thankful for my kids. I always wanted to be a mother and I couldn't have asked for 2 better kids to be the mother of. Time is precious and since becoming a mother that is so much more true! People have told me that they grow up so fast and in the beginning (especially during the first year), time just seems to be going so slow! But once they get out of the baby stage and start becoming more independent, you look back and think "Where did my baby go?"

I am thankful for my moms club. As I wrote in my post yesterday, I am so glad I found the moms club I'm in because without it I have no idea how I would have made any friends in the area! I'm not the type of person to just randomly start talking to someone at a place like the park. So I'm glad this club has allowed me to meet people who have at least one thing in common: being a mother!

I'm thankful for a lot more things but if I wrote about them all, this post would be way too long! What are some things you are thankful for? Leave me a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment